Bienvenue, Invité. Merci de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire.
Avez-vous perdu votre e-mail d'activation ?

Auteur Sujet: VS Code on linux  (Lu 1380 fois)

Xsmash

VS Code on linux
« le: Décembre 15, 2021, 09:37:01 pm »
Hello,

I want to use sfml on vs Code on Linux, but I don't know how to do it.
Can somebody lead me stage by stage please?

I just did apt-get install libsfml-dev.

thanks!

JaydenSanderson

• Invité
Re: VS Code on linux
« Réponse #1 le: Mai 17, 2023, 02:22:11 pm »
Hello,

Sure, I'd be happy to help you set up SFML on VS Code in Linux. Here's a step-by-step guide:

Open your terminal in VS Code.
Install the necessary SFML libraries by running the command: sudo apt-get install libsfml-dev.
Create a new C++ project or open an existing one in VS Code.
Configure the build tasks for your project by creating a tasks.json file in the .vscode directory. You can refer to the SFML documentation or online resources for specific configuration details.
Set up the necessary include paths and linker options in your project's c_cpp_properties.json file. Again, you can find specific instructions in the SFML documentation.
Write your SFML code in a C++ source file (e.g., main.cpp).
Build and run your SFML project using the VS Code task runner or by executing the appropriate commands in the terminal.
Feel free to ask if you have any further questions or need more assistance along the way. Good luck with your SFML development!

Best regards,

carnecklace

Re: VS Code on linux
« Réponse #2 le: Septembre 28, 2023, 06:05:45 am »
Hello,

Sure, I'd be happy to help you set up SFML on VS Code in Linux. Here's a step-by-step guide:

Open your terminal in VS Code.
Install the necessary SFML libraries by running the command: sudo apt-get install libsfml-dev.
Create a new C++ project or open an existing one in VS Code.
Configure the build tasks for your project by creating a tasks.json file in the .vscode directory. You can refer to the SFML documentation or online resources for specific configuration details.
Set up the necessary include paths and linker options in your project's c_cpp_properties.json file. Again, you can find specific instructions in the SFML documentation.
Write your SFML code in a C++ source file (e.g., main.cpp).
Build and run your SFML project using the VS Code task runner or by executing the appropriate commands in the terminal.
Feel free to ask if you have any further questions or need more assistance along the way. Good luck with your SFML development!
Best regards,
Thank you for your quick and detailed response.

anything